ZaPrompt Pro only configured for one computer error
This error started happening when Microsoft introduced Window 10. It is caused by the way Microsoft updated are happening and has something to do with provisioning.
We are working on a permanent solution but for now, the following instructions will help you get rid of this error.
- Close the ZaPrompt Pro application if it is running.
- Goto the file browser on your computer and select This PC > Local Drive (C:) > Users > Public.
- Locate a folder name "Ticket" and rename it to "Ticket2" (you can delete this folder after you have completed the rest.
- Restart your computer
- Launch ZaPrompt Pro and, when prompted, select the Product button.
- When you are prompted to restore the previous license select "NO". This will force ZaPrompt Pro to regenerate the ticket file.
- Agree to the activation terms.
- select "internet activation".
- Re-activate the software using your product serial number.
If you don't have your product serial number and were a customer before 8/15/18 you can retrieve your serial number by visiting zaprompt.com and logging in with the account email you originally used to create your telmaxteleprompters.com account.
Once you have completed this process go to our contact page and send us a message title Config Error and include your serial number in the message so we can credit your account back the activation that will be used during this process.
If you are not able to do this for any reason please contact us for support.